Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Sweetest Sound




Most of you know that I am expecting my 3rd baby, and in turn have had to go through the progesterone injections and will get my second ultrasound soon. Baby Beard is doing good so far but for peace of mind between appointments I bought a doppler to be able to check out baby's heartbeat every once in a while. Because it's so small I am not feeling the baby yet but being able to check out that bean is doing good brings me lots of peace of mind. I got my doppler in the mail yesterday and tried it out as soon as I got it and voila! Found it within minutes! The sweetest sound that my ears have ever heard. Here's the baby's first ultrasound when it was a peice of rice, in 5 days I will be having my second ultrasound and hopefully it'll be a peanut by then. Enjoy!