Friday, May 15, 2009

Welcome to the Beard House

So I know I already blogged about moving but I figured now that I'm pretty close to being done unpacking I'd post some pics of our new place and give everyone Le Grande Tour! We love our new place, because it has a garage and its smaller but set up more nicely I think. Perfect for our family. My favorite part about our new place is we are saving a good amount of money on rent so we could afford a nice used washer and dryer so I can do laundry at home! I've been without a washer and dryer for the majority of the time we've been married (almost 7 years) and let me tell ya, I am so happy to have one now. With kids they make excuses to get stuff on their clothes so this makes my life so much easier.

Here's the tour in pictures for you. Enjoy!


Enter into the front Entryway

To your right is the Kitchen


Straight is the living room (a lot bigger then it looks)


Dining room


Bathroom
Master Bedroom

The Kid's Room

And my favorite part Our Washer and Dryer!!

1 comment:

Leahona said...

WOW!!! Your house is so clean! Not bad for a mother of two I must say! Congrats on the washer and dryer!!