Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Progress of Baby Number 2 so far

So I've been more vigilant about taking belly pics then I was with Gavin. I think I was more focused on keeping him alive then anything else. Luckily for him because he was the first child he has tons of baby pics so hopefully that'll make up for it. I marvel at how quickly I showed with this one and it drives me nuts when I get comments. For those of you who have had kids, you know what I'm talking about. "How far along are you?" "When are you due?" I tell them and the reaction thus far is enough to make someone feel like the biggest whale in the world. "Oh my goodness, are you sure there isn't two in there?" hmm yeah pretty sure that the doctor hasn't lied to me and I'm pretty sure that they can catch that as early as 8 weeks, come on people! I'm not THAT huge! Another favorite is "oh you've got to be due soon, you look like you're ready to pop." Actually nope I still have 3 1/2 months but thanks for asking you big fat meanies. lol. I know people don't mean to be mean about it but sometimes its like hey wanna watch what you say before you open your mouth? Anywho vent over, here's the pics I've taken so far so you can see my progress.






3 months







Around 3 1/2 months


4 months



5 months (halfway point)



5 1/2 months



6 months


7 months


8 months (well close to it)

9months

No comments: