Wednesday, September 24, 2008

We have been so blessed!

Monday Spencer got the final word that he was fired from his job at Safeway and he already has an interview and most likely the job working for a company called Life Force which helps care for Developmentally Disabled Adults in their homes. This wouldn't have been possible without the help of so many friends of ours and prayers of family. Our dear friends Jon and AC who live two doors down have been so helpful with getting Spencer this job (Jon works for the same company) in the mean time he'll work for them and AC works for the state and is keeping her eye out for jobs for Spencer there. We also have had friends Chris and Stephanie Vella who have been helping us with a job interview at Top Foods and they opened their home to us for dinner a couple nights and keeping us distracted during Spencer's waiting period when he was suspended. Brad and Teona Bates have also opened their home to us for dinner so it has made me feel very happy we have the friends we do. I was so afraid being 7 months pregnant and losing our income. It just reaffirms that when you follow what you are supposed to do and pray and fast for help you will recieve the blessings you need at the time. I felt scared and in turn somewhat angry but my husband reminded me that we have to put our will in line with what the Lord's will for us is and when we both did this, prayed and fasted we recieved these blessings and I am so greatful I know what I do. With all my thanks I need to thank the Lord for helping us through this trying time, without his help none of this would be possible.

No comments: