Thursday, April 30, 2009

Let Sleeping Babe's Lie

With the big move we've had a lot of trouble with sleeping schedule for Gavin. He's up a couple times a night I think a little disoriented as to where he is. As the days have gone though he's getting better, he was up once early this morning at around 6am probably because we have neighbors who's garage is under our bedrooms and leave at the wee hours of the morning in turn waking us up by opening their garage door (one of the down sides of this place). Yesterday in turn Gavin was pretty zonked, he was winy and tired and just about drove me nuts when it came to meal time because every bite was a battle. I made him some lunch of what he wanted and he wouldn't eat it without me helping him. Finally I left him to eat it on his own and was unpacking a box by the computer when I looked over and there on the dining room chair was Gavin curled up like babies sleep with their bum up in the air and their feet tucked under them. I thought for a second he was just playing around and I called out his name but no reaction. Is he asleep? I wondered. Sure enough he had curled up on the dining room chair and passed out like a kitten. I couldn't resist snapping a couple pics because it looked so hilarious. Poor guy had been up all night and was exhausted by 1:30pm. Here's the pictures.







1 comment:

Leahona said...

You have such a cute family!! I am glad things are calming down for you.