Friday, October 3, 2008

Ouch my ribs!

I will be 30 weeks on Sunday, and am finding it hard to breath from our unborn child sticking his feet up in my ribs and causing me to have a hard time breathing. I figure for the past week or so he's been stuck upside down (or at least I think he is) its hard to tell but I certainly get kicks and movements a lot up top of my belly. I can't cross my arms across my belly without getting a huge kick like "Mom stop squishing me!" It shocks me sometimes how hard he kicks. I didn't ever remember being this tired but its amazing how you forget. I think Heavenly Father does this so we will have more then one child. As much as I complain I think of those who haven't been able to experience and take in every kick with a smile and a reminder that yes mom I'm still here, alive and kickin (literally).

This pregnancy in comparison to Gavin's has gone super fast, in fact I can't believe I will only have 70 days on Sunday. With Gavin I was pregnant for like 2 years after the 3 miscarriages and his pregnancy added together so I was SO ready for him to come, I needed the end result after all that pain. This baby I don't feel as rushed and its going so fast. My cousin just had her baby a month early and I got a bit jealous but at the same time I think I can wait (I say this now but take my word for it toward the end I will be singing another tune) I want to go into labor on my own so I have a feeling I will be waiting a while. I was induced with Gavin and didn't like the experience of it and he probably couldn't "cooked" for longer after I saw he was only 7 lbs 3 ozs. I feel really reflective tonight probably because things have changed in the past few weeks drastically and it won't be long til I have two boys to take care of. My boys.

No comments: